- Fine fragrances from Imaginary Authors
- 8 sample aromas
- 2ml sample size bottles
Imaginary Authors embraces the idea that scent is art. Their intoxicating fragrances are meant to provoke and inspire. Josh has been crafting and honing his scents to bring you something unique and thoughtful. Each scent is matched with a story -- an "imaginary author's" book synopsis -- to give you an idea of the scent. We love each one and we're sure that you will, too. How do you get the best chance to try most of Josh’s scents and find your favorite? You get this sample pack, of course. Check out this “Short Story Collection” of 8 Imaginary Authors scents in convenient 2ml glass spray vials.
- Memoirs of a Trespasser - The smell of cookies baking and a cool wine cellar. It is romantic and rustic at the same time, with notes of vanilla, myrrh, guaiacwood, and oak barrels.
- Cape Heartache - This fragrance evokes hiking to a wooded cabin with a roaring fire, crunching over pine needles, while wrapped in flannel and fog. The crisp, green notes of Douglas fir, pine resin, western hemlock, and old growth are tempered by the sweet warmth of vanilla leaf and strawberry.
- Every Storm a Serenade - This scent will bring you to the desolate west coast of Denmark with its richly green notes of Danish Spruce, Eucalyptus, and vetiver. Imagine a would-be writer wrapped in words during a solitary winter along the Baltic. Calone (an aqueous aroma with a hint of melon), ambergris (a sweet, animalic, marine scent) and sea mist round out the aroma, like storms and silence.
- Slow Explosions - If you are looking to get lost in the exotic, take a whiff of this fragrance. Inspired by India’s coast, the notes of saffron, rose absolute, leather, apple, and benzoin will put you in mind of Arpora’s famous “Saturday Night Market”. Further notes of cashmeran & Arpora Night Market seal the deal on this vibrant, exotic fragrance. You may never go back to ordinary life again.
- A City on Fire - This one is for the night dwellers. Those who roam the shadows, observe the evening affairs, make the matches but live life alone. Notes of cade oil, spikenard, cardamom, clearwood, dark berries, labdanum, & burnt match evoke the dark, deep essence of a city asleep – but not quite.
- The Cobra & The Canary - With clear notes of leather, hay, and tobacco, the essence is strong and bold and manly. While The Cobra & The Canary is a unisex fragrance, it leans more toward the masculine. But, the hints of lemon and orris bring a light citrus floral touch that will turn just as many heads when worn on a woman.
- The Soft Lawn - With notes of laurel and ivy leaves, linden blossoms, vetiver, and oakmoss, this scent smells absolutely luscious, green, and fresh. Spray it on after a shower, and you'll feel clean all day. The Soft Lawn smells like Sunday, relaxing, and freshly picked flowers all rolled into one.
- Saint Julep - Imagine a ramshackle church-turned-juke joint on the end of a southern dirt road and you’ll have a sense of this aroma. Notes of sweet mint, tangerine, & magnolia envelope the outside while grisalva lends a clean aroma to christen the walls. But inside is a different story: neon signs, lights, music and moonshine are represented by notes of bourbon, sugarcube & crushed ice.
There’s no better way to pick a favorite than to try them all. Give each one some time on your skin. Fragrances can smell different on different people in different temperatures and these aromas are no different.
Size: 2ml vials of 8 different fragrances
Made in the USA
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: This product contains alcohol, which is potentially hazardous for shipping. We cannot ship it outside of the continental USA. If you are an international customer, this item will be refunded and will not be shipped. If you are a customer in the continental USA, your order will ship via ground regardless of the delivery option selected. Please select FedEx Home or FedEx Ground during checkout.